Elevator Pitch Training equips participants with the techniques to comfortably initiate and maintain focused talks with professionals at any level.
The concept of “Elevator Pitch” is based on the principle of introducing oneself to the other in the most efficient manner during up to a 60 second encounter in an elevator.
Designed and delivered by Business Networking Academy founder Ertugrul Belen for the first time in MENA region, the training plays a key role in leaving an outstanding first impression, overcoming shyness, getting to know new people, and building a solid network.
• Anyone who is planning to present a business idea or project to high-level executives or partners
• Those who want to improve their public speaking skills
• Consultants and sales professionals whose jobs require frequent presentations
• Corporate teams and executives whose tasks involve intensive communication with people
• Those on the path to founding their own businesses
• Professionals in a career shift
• Any individual and organization willing to improve their Networking capabilities
Elevator Pitch Seminar in Bullet Points
• Importance and Impact of Elevator Pitch
• Cases Where an Elevator Pitch Is Used
• Common Elevator Pitch Goofs
• How to Design an Elevator Pitch
• Components of an Elevator Pitch
• Role of Elevator Pitch in Networking Techniques (Introductions and Referrals)
• Syncronizing Elevator Pitch with Body Language
• Elevator Pitch for Social Network Profiles
By the end of the seminar, the participants will: Have learnt the tips to design an elevator pitch that suits their corporate and individual goals
Have learnt how to do a presentation in a brief and effective manner (through elevator pitches) in time-restricted environments including one-on-one contacts, team meetings, investor presentations etc.
Be able to introduce themselves to an unknown environment and readily apply the techniques to feel as comfortable as "the host of the event" once they leave.